Many organizations are realizing that analytics is the new competitive advantage. Some examples include:
- A Fortune 500 Financial Services firm generated over $75M in incremental profits by developing analytics tools for cross-selling, customer persistency and agent productivity analysis.
- A Fortune 100 manufacturer created over $20M in incremental profits in the first year of using a new analytics supply chain platform. By analyzing linear regression models along with national sales data, they developed a unique model to identify key measures on what quantity to build of each product.
- A major clinical health system created a strategic roadmap to tackle chronic diseases that were becoming epidemic within their patient population. Data Intensity partnered with their professional community and IT organization to help strategize, design, create, and implement an analytics platform for patient care, changing the way they practice medicine.
But Big Data projects are complex multi-tool, multi-skillset projects that are difficult to successfully implement.
Data Intensity has a long track record of providing intelligence and analytics for companies to drive their own incremental productivity and profits. Our work with hundreds of analytics and BI customers led us to develop a unique conclusion to solve this dilemma — what is needed is an easy to buy, easy to use and easy to manage big data/analytics solution that removes the complexity of the implementation. Organizations using visualization software need a way to quickly visualize data, but more importantly they need a way to architect the data so that it is accurate, high-quality and secure. And, they need a way to manage data on an ongoing basis once the implementation is done.
Data Intensity’s Analytics1 is your single source for Analytics in the cloud. It provides organizations with an Analytics and Business Intelligence solution that is easy to buy, easy to use and easy to manage. Analytics1 takes complexity out of a multi-tool, multi-skillset solution so you can focus on running your business.
We’re the only company that reduces Complexity while delivering Capacity, and more Capabilities. Others can do one or two approaches but rarely does a customer find an organization like Data Intensity that can truly do all three.
Analytics1: Your single source for Analytics in the cloud. Provides functional services – such as visualization and architecture services as well as hosting and platform services (cloud hosting or remote managed services).
Our Business Intelligence Service Desk provides customers with a team of experienced professionals provided in an “on-demand” model with the added benefit of knowing the customer’s environment. These professionals perform job roles equivalent to a Data Architect, ETL Builder, SQL developer in your organization.
Visualization and Business Intelligence Services
Our Data Architecture services modify, adapt and enhance: data models, data warehouses, ETL processes, Master Data Management and data migrations.
Our Data Visualization services modify, adapt and enhance scorecards, performance displays & dashboards, simulation models and mobile tools.
- Tableau Server
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle BI Server / BI Applications
Application Management Services
Our Application Managed Services give you a team of 24 x 7 technical resources at a fixed fee to ensure your systems are kept up and are running at peak performance. To put it simply, our knowledgeable resources can increase your capabilities and give you better 24 x 7 coverage for a lower fixed monthly cost.
Supported technologies include:
- Informatica PowerCenter and Cloud
- Oracle Data Integrator
- MS SSIS
- Database Management Services
Database Management Services
Supported technologies include:
- MS SQL Server
Benefits of Analytics1
Analytics1 takes the complexity out of an analytics/business intelligence solution so you can focus on driving business value. It makes analytics easy to buy, easy to understand, and easy to manage.
Data Intensity’s on-demand data architecture services ensure your data is clean and accurate so you’re not rapidly visualizing inaccurate data. Our Cloud application and database management services support your infrastructure and platform so business professionals can focus on insights and IT can focus on running the business. Finally, we provide rapid, dynamic visualization of data to gain insights on customers, products, services, and business operations. All this for a fixed monthly cost that enables rapid deployment, yet is customizable and vendor agnostic.
Application and Database Management
Analytics1 takes the complexity out of an analytics/business intelligence solution so you can focus on driving business value. It makes analytics easy to buy, easy to use, and easy to manage.
We’re the only company that reduces Complexity while delivering Capacity, and more Capability.
On-demand Data Architecture services to ensure your data is clean and accurate so you’re not rapidly visualizing inaccurate data. Our cloud application and database management services support your infrastructure and platform so business professionals can focus on insights and IT can focus on running the business. Finally, we provide rapid, dynamic visualization of data to gain insights on customers, products, services, and business operations. All this for a fixed monthly cost that enables rapid deployment yet is customizable and vendor agnostic.
Our application and database management solutions monitor, maintain, and analyze your analytics infrastructure (database and data warehouse).
In these services we:
- Monitor, maintain, and analyze data integrity
- Monitor and execute ETL processes
- Execute routine infrastructure processes
- Execute Master Data Management process
- Troubleshoot data and infrastructure errors
- Conduct a Quarterly Customer Architecture Performance and Recommendation Review