Cloud Database Management
Regardless of the flavor of cloud you choose – shared private cloud, dedicated private cloud, hybrid cloud, or traditional managed hosting – you will receive the benefits of standardization, automation, redundancy and optimized performance.
Why do customers choose our cloud model?
- Purpose-built infrastructure for improved application uptime and performance, as well as an improved user experience
- Improved agility and service quality with our FusionDBA automation tools
- Single point of accountability for service delivery and quality
- Increased speed to market with rapid provisioning
- Industry-leading service level agreements
- Reduction in capital expenses
- Worry-free access to the latest, state-of-the-art operating systems
- True 24×7 staffed data center, OS, network, and storage capabilities
- Improved mean time to repair (MTTR) due to integrated, application-aware infrastructure teams
- Improved MTTR due to standard hardware configurations
But the infrastructure is just the foundation. Building up from the infrastructure, we provide a consolidated foundation with experience at the virtualization, operating system, and database layers. And, as always, our CustomerFirst™ approach means that if there’s something you need – any time, day or night – we’ll be there. Because we’re not satisfied until you are.