Application Management — Cloud
Leverage the power of the Data Intensity cloud and eliminate the complexities of managing your enterprise applications.
Our purpose-built infrastructure is specifically designed for Oracle enterprise applications and technologies. Our cloud delivery model allows Data Intensity to provide a fully integrated team, from infrastructure engineers to database administrators, who benefit from standardized tools and processes inherent in a cloud platform.
Regardless of the flavor of cloud you choose – shared private cloud, dedicated private cloud, hybrid cloud, or traditional managed cloud hosting – you will receive the benefits of standardization, automation, redundancy and optimized performance.
But the infrastructure is just the foundation. We support the entire stack, providing a consolidated foundation with experience at the virtualization, operating system, database, middleware and application layers. And we don’t stop there for our core application support. Our Functional Service Desk supports and augments your functional super users and development teams to provide 100% end-to-end capabilities. And, as always, our CustomerFirst™ approach means that if there’s something you need – any time, day or night – we’ll be there. Because we’re not satisfied until you are.
Application Monitoring Services
- Predictable, fixed monthly fee options
- 24×7, application-specific proactive and reactive monitoring services
- Access to application-specific engineering, operating standards, automation and runbooks
- Expertise with complex application topologies
- Understanding of cross-application integration and data flows
- Vendor-agnostic support model with software vendor integration
- Monitoring Services – Take advantage of our pre-built application monitors, backed by our 24×7 monitoring and service desk teams and hundreds of years of combined application support experience.
- Architecture and Planning Services – We design them. We build them. We move them. We help you figure out when and how to keep your critical applications up and performing at their peak. And our designs always reflect a build-to-manage approach with an eye toward supportability.
- Change and Release Management Services – Configuration management, code promotions, patching and cloning are critical to all application lifecycles. Our automation platform was built to handle these tasks with consistency and speed. But we take it a step further, working with our customers to develop long-range plans that allow them to stay a step ahead of the curve, with no surprises for them or their businesses.
- Incident and Problem Management Services – When things go bump in the night, our teams spring into action. Our monitoring tools are tightly integrated with our ticketing system – so if an event occurs, a ticket is generated and we’re instantly on the case. Whether our monitoring proactively alerts us to a problem or a customer alerts us to an event, our troubleshooting runbooks ensure that we take the right path in managing an incident to closure. And our ITIL-compliant customer portal and integrated knowledge base ensure that we don’t have to solve the same problems more than once.
- Performance and Capacity Planning – We leverage the data from our monitoring tools, along with the deep knowledge of our customers’ applications, to provide comprehensive performance reporting and build actionable capacity plans.
- Backup and Restore – Led by our dedicated backup team, rest easy knowing that we’ve got you covered if your systems need to be recovered. Our backup schedules are fully customizable, and include disk, tape, remote replication and offsite storage options.
- High Availability – Downtime of your enterprise application could mean thousands of dollars lost every minute. We design and support all variants of high availability features of the applications we support, from the built-in capabilities of virtualization through Oracle RAC, to our custom OS-level high availability features and the intricacies of WebLogic clustering.
- Disaster Recovery – Nobody wants to think about disaster striking, but we’ve got it built into almost every cloud package we offer. Your data is always safe in a diverse FEMA zone. For customers that require a higher level of recovery than our Standard Disaster Recovery service, upgrade to one of our Enhanced Disaster Recovery offerings.
- Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) – Storage requirements are growing, on average, 30-40% per year according to Gartner. We actively leverage vendor-provided tools to ensure your systems are purged of unnecessary and temporary data on a regular basis. Need to tackle the problem more aggressively? Ask us about our third-party offerings for ILM.
Application Management Functional Services
Why do customers choose our cloud services?
- Purpose-built infrastructure for improved application uptime and performance, as well as an improved user experience
- Improved agility and service quality with our FusionDBA automation tools
- Single point of accountability for service delivery and quality
- Increased speed to market with rapid provisioning
- Industry-leading service level agreements
- Reduction in capital expenses
- Avoid hardware lifecycle refreshes
- True 24×7 staffed data center, OS, network and storage capabilities
- Improved mean time to repair (MTTR) due to integrated, application-aware infrastructure teams
- Improved MTTR due to standard hardware configurations