Private Cloud & On-Premises
For many organizations their corporate data resides on-premises or in a private cloud and due to resource constraints are looking for help managing their mission-critical Oracle applications. All managed service providers (MSPs) are not equal. Our foundation as an MSP gives us a unique perspective on creating supportable solutions and enabling us to build one of the leading private cloud solutions in the world for Oracle E-Business Suite and other enterprise application and database solutions.
When you are ready to migrate your on-premises environment to our private cloud or have it remotely managed, Data Intensity can help you:
- Manage mission-critical applications in our private cloud or at a customer’s location
- Develop a strategy and road map for moving infrastructure and the best delivery model to support it
- Implementation and lifecycle services to augment our management solutions
- Technical, functional and development expertise in Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud to improve SLAs and reduce downtime.
We are uniquely positioned to service our customers legacy on-premises applications in their data centers or ours. We offer solutions to facilitate both enablement or 24 x 7 ongoing support for your private cloud and remote management needs. Our experts work with you to define, roadmap and adopt the support and delivery model that meets your business needs.
Private Cloud for Oracle E- Business Suite Applications
Our Managed Hosting Services is a secure, redundant and high-performance enterprise-level private cloud environment with 24 x 7 monitoring and management. It includes all management services for infrastructure and applications, making it a true applications-as-a-service solution, paid for with an attractive monthly fee and reducing your total cost of ownership by 20% – 50%.
Six Advantages Over Other Private Cloud Providers
As the largest independent Oracle Platinum Partner, Data Intensity delivers six advantages over other private cloud managed services offerings:
- Superior application performance from a purpose-built Oracle infrastructure
- Certified Oracle expertise to shorten mean time to repair
- Ability to support the entire technology stack so that you only work with one provider
- Faster user request responses with 24×7 coverage and 99.9% SLAs
- High agility and availability through Data Intensity’s Automation Platform
- More than 20 Oracle certifications, the highest number in the industry
Two Oracle-centric Data Centers Deliver Up to 99.9%-plus Uptime
Data Intensity’s primary data center in Boston, Massachusetts includes 90 telecommunications providers, including multiple Tier 1 carriers, allowing you to keep your existing carrier. Managed Services features an advanced available Oracle Red Stack infrastructure to deliver fully-staffed 24 x 7 x 365 rapid-response support through eight global operations centers. An uptime performance of up to 99.9+% uptime is assured by service-level agreements. Disaster recovery is included in the service through our center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Efficiency and Automation lowers costs, errors
Our relentless drive for efficiency and extensive of automation pays off in lower customer costs, accelerated task turnarounds and fewer errors, compared to other approaches. We have migrated more than 150 customers to the Data Intensity Private Cloud from Oracle, IBM, AT&T and many customer internal data centers, 100% on time. Why not allow us to do the same for you?
- Global support 24 x 7 x 365
- 25% – 50% lower TCO
- Fixed monthly costs
- Higher Oracle applications service levels
- No disruptions from upgrades, patching, etc.
- Enhanced security meets stringent audit and compliance needs
- Unparalleled scalability, including into the public cloud
- Access to additional experts to support technology stack
- More Oracle Specializations than any competing service
Contact us with questions about hybrid clouds and our cloud capabilities.