Oracle Hyperion Support
What Our Oracle Hyperion Services Provide:
Coming directly from our Hyperion team, we deliver high levels of expertise and performance in our technical, functional and healthcheck services so your company can concentrate on driving business.
You can be confident in your partnership with us as we provide unmatched:
Expertise – Your first point of contact is an experienced Account Manager assigned to each client. On average, our team has more than 10 years of experience.
Skill – We leverage the skills of product experts across the full EPM/BI suite. Our experts have superior troubleshooting skills and strong technical and functional support to maximize performance.
Technical Support – Our global support team optimizes your Hyperion performance across all time zones, 24/7. We offer a wide range of support services from remote and onsite technical support to implementation and go-live support.
Quick Response – Critical issues are always met by a 15-minute or less guarantee by a senior engineer.
- New environments Installation
- Major out of place Upgrade
- In-Place Upgrade / Maintenance Release
- SSL and SSO implementation
- External LDAP configurations
- Migrations between datacenters
- Backup and recovery
- Performance tuning, including infrastructure and database
- Monitoring all the components of the environment
- 24/7 support
- Proactive performance and configuration assessments
- Maintenance scripts automation
- Disaster recovery planning
- Application & Database administration
- Assessments and health checks
- Essbase data loads automation
- Application performance tuning
- Essbase cube creation
- Hyperion application design, setup and tuning
- Hyperion Lifecycle Management
- Change and release management
- Cross-training and education
- FDMEE setup
- ODI configuration
- Configuring FDMEE for Accounts Reconciliation Management
- Accounts Reconciliation Management configuration
- Provisioning access to user for different application
- Maintenance job automation
- CPU Utilization/Performance
- Memory Utilization/Performance
- Disk space Utilization/Performance
- Network Configuration
- Infrastructure Tune-ups
- Application Settings
- Monthly Security OS patching
- Quarterly database security patches
- Recommendations to address any issues
Contact us with questions about how we can help you meet your Oracle Hyperion application objectives.