Data Intensity enhances its comprehensive Cloud Services portfolio to help organizations get the best results from flexible, secure and scalable Oracle deployment models
BEDFORD, MA. – September 29, 2017 – Data Intensity, the leader in application and cloud managed services for enterprise Oracle environments, today announced enhancements to its cloud services to offer comprehensive planning, implementation and support for multiple cloud delivery models – including public cloud, private cloud and/or hybrid cloud in conjunction with on-premises environments.
As a certified partner with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Data Intensity is now offering direct connectivity from their Private Cloud to these public cloud services, giving customers a broader set of offerings to choose from for both Oracle and non-Oracle workloads. When combined with their capabilities in Oracle Cloud Applications, Data Intensity offers customers an end-to-end solution from a single provider.
“More of our customers are adopting hybrid cloud solutions, working with best-in-class public cloud and SaaS solutions and extending or migrating their on-premises workloads. Our ability to provide advisory, implementation, and ongoing support services in a technology-agnostic approach provides innovative and cost-effective solutions,” said Marc Caruso, Chief Technology Officer at Data Intensity.
Data Intensity’s team of experts can help optimize cloud solutions with the assessment, design, implementation, migration, and management of hybrid IT environments. Whether a customer is looking to shift an entire data center or a single application, Data Intensity’s architects and engineers can help design and build solutions that allow them to achieve the flexibility and cost advantages of a public cloud strategy. Data Intensity has more experience than any other provider in shifting Oracle Applications Unlimited environments to any cloud configuration.
“Data Intensity’s service portfolio helps organizations optimize the architecture, implementation, management and analytics of their critical data and systems to make data more manageable and actionable, both on premises and in private and/or public cloud environments,” said Marc Caruso, Chief Technology Officer.
Data Intensity’s commitment to cloud managed and professional services include:
- Extensive expertise and investment in Oracle eco-system that delivers integrated solutions throughout the technology stack
- Best practices for hybrid and cloud management, as well as integration services
- Tools, automation and global service to support Oracle and other environments
- Deep investment in non-Oracle technologies used by customers within Oracle infrastructures to manage data, analytics and insights
- Over 200 cloud migrations across private and public cloud
ORACLE CLOUD SERVICES
Data Intensity provides services for Oracle ERP Cloud and Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM) Cloud, including Financials, Procurement, Projects, and Order Management. Our expertise integrating Oracle Cloud Applications, particularly Oracle E-Business Suite, with legacy Oracle Applications Unlimited environments delivers new functionality while customers continue to leverage existing investments.
Data Intensity is pleased to announce a new program, Cloud Lifecycle Assurance for Oracle Applications, that provides our customers with a fixed-price management solution to handle frequent patching and upgrades. The service provides business process analysis, testing, training, and integration support.
HYBRID CLOUD SERVICES
Data Intensity’s technology-agnostic service models include offerings for public/private cloud, SaaS, and on-premises platforms.
- Cloud Lifecycle Management for Hybrid Cloud – Offers central coordination for change and release management across heterogeneous SaaS applications, solving a key coordination issue. The service includes options for release planning, critical incident response, application performance monitoring, and integration management.
- Cloud Integration Services – Delivers centralized integration management, including configuration management, change management, development, source control and dependency analysis. This solution simplifies management for customers with a large number of integrations across both SaaS and on-premises applications.
PRIVATE CLOUD SERVICES
The Data Intensity Private Cloud is a highly secure, redundant, high-performance, enterprise-level private cloud environment with integrated 24×7 monitoring and management for Oracle applications and databases. Our application-as-a-service solution provides:
- Superior application performance and supportability from a purpose-built Oracle infrastructure
- Guaranteed Application Availability Service Level Agreement
- Fast turnaround time and high quality of execution with our DI Automation Platform
- Transparent, fully customizable solutions that are configured for each customer
- Direct integration to Amazon Web Services and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
With these announcements, Data Intensity continues to strengthen its cloud offerings and service portfolio, enhancing Data Intensity’s ability to be a full solution provider for businesses needing multiple cloud solutions whether on-premise, private, hybrid or public cloud from Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle Infrastructure Cloud or Microsoft Azure.
About Data Intensity
Data Intensity is the leading independent managed services provider for enterprise applications, databases, business intelligence solutions and analytics. Our global expertise in infrastructure and platforms helps organizations optimize their software and business process investments so they can achieve higher availability, performance, velocity, and scalability. Growth and acquisitions helped Data Intensity become one of the largest privately held Oracle Services Providers to offer its customers true, “one-stop shopping.”
Our solutions combine best-in-category technology, world-class services, a flexible business model, and deep expertise gained from partnering with more than 650 enterprise-level customers. Our goal: to cost-effectively support the full scope of a customer’s enterprise data lifecycle; making critical applications and data manageable and actionable. For more information visit http://www.dataintensity.com.
« Back to blog